The National Duncan Glass Journal
Active members of the National Duncan Glass Society receive quarterly issues of the Journal as part of their membership benefits. In additional, copies of the Journal can be purchased through the Museum Store.
Volume 37 No.2 April - June 2011
- Museum News
- NDGS Awarded Tourism Grants
- NDGS Returns in Eastern National Antique Show and Sale
- 36th Annual Convention, Glass Show & Sale Plans
- Glass Feature: "Duncan by the Sea"
Some past issues:
Volume 36 No.4 October - December 2010
- Intern Develops Education Program
- Donations and Museum Acquisitions
- 2010 View to the Future Recognition
- Donor Pledges matching Funds
- Fontiane Stems Donated to the Museum
- Duncan & Miller Water Sets
Volume 36 No.3 July – September 2010
- 2010 Convention, Glass Show & Sale, and Consignment Auction
- Show & Sale Reports
- "It's OK to Touch the Glass" Display
- "View to the Future" Recognition Plaque Presented to Members
- Geo. Duncan Sons & Co. Pattern #30
- "Scalloped Six Point"